Proper sterling silver jewelry care ensures you will enjoy your jewelry for years to come.
- Make your jewelry the last thing you put on in the morning, and the first thing you take off at night.
- Remove when performing household cleaning, swimming and taking a shower. The chemicals used during these activities will cause immediate tarnishing.
- Remove when sleeping. Movement during sleep can cause stress.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place. The bag provided will slow tarnishing and prevent scratching by other pieces in your jewelry box.
- Wipe your jewelry clean with a soft cloth before returning it to storage to remove any body oils and dirt.
- With normal daily wear, even when adhering to the above recommendations, the wire will eventually need replacing. You may want to have your jewelry periodically restrung to prevent breakage or loss.
- Have you jewelry checked by jeweler every 6 months to assure strength and durability.